Wyoming Self-Directed IRA Custodian – IRA Financial Trust Company
IRA Financial Trust Company is one of the few IRA custodians in the country that specializes in establishing Self-Directed IRA with Checkbook Control accounts for Wyoming residents and investors looking to use retirement funds to make investments in Wyoming.
Capital One shall serve as the banking custodian for all of IRA Financial Trust’s Self-Directed IRA client accounts. IRA Financial Trust clients will benefit from the experience and security of knowing that all rollover and IRA contributions made to a Self-Directed IRA account with IRA Financial Trust will be held at Capital One before the client then directs them for investment.
IRA Financial Trust is a non banking IRA Trust Company that is responsible for administering your Self-Directed IRA account. IRA Financial Trust’s client’s IRA assets will be held with Capital One, providing it with FDIC protection up to $250,000. IRA Financial Trust Company is a regulated financial institution that is made up of retirement tax specialists committed to helping you make Self-Directed retirement investments quickly while minimizing annual fees.
With a Wyoming Self-Directed IRA you will gain the ability to make traditional as well as alternative asset investments, such as real estate, precious metals, tax liens, etc., for one low fee and gain the advantage of generating tax-deferred income and gains on your investment.
The IRA Financial Trust Advantage
• One low annual fee
• No transaction or annual account asset fees
• IRA Financial Group has helped over 12,000 clients establish Self-Directed retirement accounts totaling nearly 3 billion dollars since 2010
• Work with Self-Directed IRA experts
• Experience our Continuing Retirement Education (CRE) Platform
• Invest in what you know and understand from the comfort of a local bank
• Specializing in Checkbook Control Self-Directed IRAs
Establish a Self-Directed IRA or a Wyoming Self-Directed IRA LLC with Checkbook Control with retirement experts who can help you navigate all the IRS rules and regulations.
The retirement experts at IRA Financial Trust will help you establish your Self-Directed IRA or Wyoming Checkbook Control IRA in minutes.
We are the nation’s first IRA custodian that has established an application process specifically for the Checkbook Control IRA LLC. Once your new Self-Directed IRA account has been established with IRA Financial Trust, we will assist you in rolling over your current retirement funds or making IRA contributions to your account. All rollover and IRA contributions will be held with Capital One Bank, where they will receive FDIC protection of up to $250,000, before they are invested in traditional or alternative assets at the client’s direction.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE IRA CUSTODIAN OF YOUR RETIREMENT ACCOUNT?
• Assisting in opening & funding your IRA account
• Making the investment(s) on your behalf
• Making distributions & paying expenses per your request
• Providing you with quarterly statements
• Answering questions about your account and our procedures
• Reporting information required by the IRS and other governmental agencies
• IRS Form 1099R – Distributions from your IRA
• IRS Form 5498 – Contributions to, and Fair Market Value of, your IRA
As a Custodian of Self-Directed accounts, we are not permitted to give investment, legal or tax advice.
Looking to Establish a Checkbook Control Self-Directed IRA LLC?
IRA Financial Group is the leader in self-directed retirement plans. Founded by top law firm tax attorneys, IRA Financial Group has helped over 12,000 clients self-direct their retirement funds and invest over $3 billion in alternative assets, such as real estate and precious metals. IRA Financial Group is a facilitator of Self-Directed IRA retirement plans. IRA Financial Trust Company, which is an affiliated company of IRA Financial Group, is a Self-Directed IRA custodian.